Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

Blue Fern Studios August Layouts

Hi all, today I have two layouts to share with you.

Beach Babe


My first layout is using the gorgeous new Seaside Cottage collection. This collection is PERFECT for all your beach photos!!!


I chose the Embark paper for my background and placed my photo so the sand matched up to the beige half of the paper. I added a little interest to my back ground with the Forever and Essential Texture stamps. 


On the Seaside Lantern chipboard I first covered it with white crackle paste, then I coloured it with blue spray and inked the edges with brown ink.


To the Seaside Flourish chipboard piece I gave it texture with white sand paste before I coloured it with beige spray and brown ink.


On my title Beach Babe I used a mix of embossing powders in Bonny Blue, Breeze, Oatmeal and Snow to colour it


To embellish I used gorgeous flowers from the Seaside Lillies and Tranquil Roses and Lillies packs along with some real seashells and starfish.



Blue Fern Studios Products used:
Seaside Cottage Paper Collection:
Embark
Calling Cards
Relics

Chipboard:
Seaside Flourish 
Seaside Lanterns
Beach Babe

Stamps:
Essential Textures
Forever

Embossing Powder:
Bonny Blue
Breeze 
Oatmeal
Snow

Flowers:
Seaside Lilles
Tranquil Roses and Lillies

Memories


On my second layout I chose to use the Courtship Lane collection. I always love a purple layout :)


On my background I used a mix of stamps from the Serendipity Medley, Forever, Making Plans & Wallflower with embossing powder in Amethyst and Mystic Plum plus some black ink.


I coloured all my chipboard pieces in embossing powder. I used the colours Amethyst, Mystic Plum, Oatmeal & Iris.


I finished the layout with lots of flowers from the Courtship Roses, Courtship Blooms & Tranquil Roses and Lillies.



Blue Fern Studios Products used:
Courtship Lane Paper Collection:
West Plaza
East Plaza

Chipboard:
Clip Frames
Garden Lattice Bits
Classic Ornaments

Stamps:
Serendipity Medley
Forever
Making Plans
Wallflower

Embossing Powder:
Amethyst
Mystic Plum
Oatmeal
Iris

Flowers:
Courtship Roses
Courtship Blooms
Tranquil Roses and Lillies

This is my last post for Blue Fern Studios :( 
Unfortunately life is getting in the way of my scrapbooking so I have to cut back on my commitments.
I want to give a hugh Thank you to Leslie and Valerie for the amazing opportunity to design for Blue Fern. <3

Bec.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com